FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Yoo Outfitters

Great to use app! Good features even in the Free version and customer support was quick and helpful. They helped me with browser cache issues as well.

AIRFLEX

Simple and easy. I like it it's free. If you run into any trouble, just ask their customer rep and they'll be able to reply you within a day. Recommended.

Magic Beauty Box

WARNING! This up will mess up your product descriptions layout and even after you deactivate and delete app, the product descriptions are still messed up. SO FRUSTRATING! There should be a test done on these apps before they are able to be released on Shopify! Use at your own risk.

EDIT: After deleting the app, the product descriptions has now gone back to normal. The app would have been great and I would probably have continued to use it had it not messed up my product description layout.

August 6, 2019

Hi,

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our team checked your shop and don't see tabs anywhere. Can you please clear your browser cache?

Ecoleprime

Great app!!! clean and simple. The Support team is very helpful and highly recommend this app........!!

Motorcyclist

This app is real great! Made my store look more professional and provide a lot of useful information without overloading the page with text! I recommend it to everyone!

Mercado Stores

Long descriptions are customer tiring sometimes, they just want to skip to what they want to know, Tabs help them do that easily and these guys have great customer service with the best app on here by far...!

NextGen Displays

Great app! It is simple to use and set up AND it looks aesthetically pleasing. The support team is also very helpful I definitely, recommend.

Toastie

Wanted to include a size chart on our product page and this app has done it for free and super straightforward to apply. I needed help with one element and they immediately responded on chat and resolved the problem for me ..

Highly recommend!

Chileanwines

Great app! Really easy to use and the support answer quickly! I recommend this app 100% for your website

LuxeBiotics™

Good , using for a year and i like it , it is easy and make the job fast . I hoping to see more options. Thank you