FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Socyeo

Been looking everywhere for an app like this. I am SO happy I found the easiest app EVER. Can all apps be this easy?! I love how it’s just “click to activate” . No need to add any additional HTMLS. THANK YOU for creating this.

CooCootales

I had trouble setting up the app at first. However, I sent an email to support and within very few hours, they responded and fixed everything for me. Moreover, I made some additional requests to which they also responded promptly and provided the solution. Top of the line support and excellent app. Keep it up. Sofia from CooCootales.

Snugglyish

I have been using this App for my store. I like the overall presentation of the tabs. Their customer support has quick response to solve the problem! Good job!

Lustre ClearSkin

The support is very reactive and adapts to our requests. Although the application doesn't seem very customizable at first, all it takes is an email for the support to model it according to our expectations.

Fuchusi

doesnt work, probably one of the hardest apps to set up and its not clear what each section is supposed to do. wasted few hours for nothing

Stokke® Australia

This is the plug-in i needed for creating different tabs and information into the right place for my customers.

Woody

Great App! It's perfectly working! There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!

FishingLunatic

I needed to organize my information and this app helped a lot to give more visibility to my customers, without removing valuable information. I had to contact support because of some issues I had, and they helped me to solve them all (even if some of them were because I was making a mistake). Awesome customer support, and easy to use versatile app.

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

Good but it would be a free plan too. Anyway, I think that a Shop could pay for this.
However, good app.

Green Friday Shop

This app is great. I´m using free tabs and I love it, helped me organize my product page. I aslo want to say that customer support is even better, every issue that you have they will resolve it fast. I recommend this app 100%.