FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Mighrman Shop

Thank you best apps best customer service I love you apps and I recommend this app to anyone hi want to work well.

Bark and Miau

Oh my God! You have just solve my BIGGEST problem! The theme developers wanted extra money for creating custom tabs and Shopify said "I´m sorry we can´t help you". I love you.

Secret & You

Great customer service!! The help me right away every time I have a problem!
Also the tabs look very nice.

Lux-Lumens

Got my product page looking neat and tidy now. Had some trouble with the codes from a previous app, but it was fixed by the support team with ease. This app does not require coding knowledge, so it's pretty straight-forward
to use.

I like the accordion function the most as it allows for some interaction on the page. However, some may prefer the normal standard view depending on your page's layout.

Overall, everything looks eye-pleasing now. I do have a small issue which is that my bulleted list cant be shown now. Will check it out again with the support team, and get it fixed!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to tidy up their product page!

Pastelería La Rosenda

This app has been really helpful to deliver the product information on an easier and simpler way. I fully recommend it

The Fancy Wall

This app really helped to make my product pages look more organised and professional... I absolutely love it.... www.thefancywall.com

Tesla Fashion

so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good

May 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! But It would be awesome if you provided any valuable information about our app. :)

Real Earth

I use this app for product tabs and it is really easy. I don't have to know code and I can add the tabs in a few easy steps.

Dominion Sound & Light

Really great so far. Love how easy it is to make a certain header font become how it splits tabs. Well done.

Coffee Brewing Supplies

Although I do not have this running on this site - yet, I use it on two other sites I have and love it. It keeps things so clean and professional.