FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

NextGen Displays

Great app! It is simple to use and set up AND it looks aesthetically pleasing. The support team is also very helpful I definitely, recommend.

Toastie

Wanted to include a size chart on our product page and this app has done it for free and super straightforward to apply. I needed help with one element and they immediately responded on chat and resolved the problem for me ..

Highly recommend!

Chileanwines

Great app! Really easy to use and the support answer quickly! I recommend this app 100% for your website

LuxeBiotics™

Good , using for a year and i like it , it is easy and make the job fast . I hoping to see more options. Thank you

Coast Road Furniture

Brilliantly simple and effective, we use it for various reasons across our store and its simple use means we can have it up and running in no time.

HK Jewellers

i love this app this solve my one of big problem in my website this will allow me to add my shipping tab

Monkey Mood

Very easy to use and powerful ! I highly recommand free tabs apps. And the free version can let you try.. for free !

MOMENTS Boutique

Intuitiva, fácil y dinámica. Una aplicación de gran calidad. Muy recomendada para crear pestañas en tus descripciones.

vortexonlinestore.com

Great Tabs I really enjoy it Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

QBAY

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.good good good good good