SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Stacy Chan Limited

This app is great. The tabs were easy to install and the customer support is helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Pet Drs

This is a great app, our products pages are now easy to read and give our customers a much better user experience.

The Little Jones

A brilliant app that has done exactly what I wanted it to. The support was absolutely fantastic too - super helpful and very quick response times.

Test_nyGM

So simple, but important to clean up product pages with mutch product information. Also support most helpful if you need them!

Julmar 4 Her

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Lumily

I used this app to help us clean up our product pages. I was pretty confused at first as to how to set it up but when I reached out, the customer service was wonderful, fast and very well done. We are thrilled with this app and highly recommend them!

Petanada

I used this app to organize product page better and it really works nice. Their support team was so fast and responsive to solve the issues. What I like about support team is that they explain what they did and why they did it.

direxii

I am really happy with overall everything with the app. The developer and their team gave me really good customer service. very quick and friendly. They helped me to install the app and helped me to get what I wanted from the app. I am really happy with the app's functionality. It is working very well in my store. Thanks again.

II MUCH

I spent six hours trying to do what this app did for me in minutes. I had some issues trying to figure out the custom CSS bits and finally gave up and imported from a word file to get bullet lists otherwise it would be five stars. Well worth the price.

Basic Boutique Online

Nice application. You can get simple tabs for free unlike most of the other applications. Recommend it