SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Opportunity Srl

The app works very well. Fast and careful support. Addressed my needs in a blink of an eye. Highly recommended.

Student Essentials

Great App for those looking for extra functionality on your basic shopify theme. 100%recommend it, it has great customisation options and the customer support team is there if you need them
great!

Fit 2 Fly

This app is very easy to set up and does exactly what I had hoped for with creating tabs to clean up my product pages. Thanks

Miss Valkyrie

I had some initial issues understanding how to use the tabs, but with the help of the support team I finally understood, and it's not complicated. This app is great, it allows you to have tabs without the need to add any code, and the setup is simple (you assign tabs by collection). Also, the load time of the tabs is good.

Senzoblue

The service of this app is amazing! I had a few troubles/questions while installing the app and within a day everythings was fixed. I had tried a few different apps but I strongly recommend this one!

Nofred

The tabs work fine, and when I had a problem with CSS overruling our own theme CSS, the support responded quickly and effectively with a code easy to implement.

Easy Photo Wall

This app is absolutely the best tabs system I have ever worked with. Simple to setup. Elegant in its appearance. Backed with a very fast help desk. We asked for a few tweaks to the code to make it look like we wanted on our site, and it was done before I could get back to my desk with a coffee. If I could give 6 stars I would.

Affair Lifestyle Boutique

This app is super easy to use, it was exactly what I was looking for. I am currently using the free version and its been great, perfect!

Ashan Holistics, LLC

This is the best app for easy to use and customize tabs. I just want to say that the customer support is truly amazing! In general, most of the add -on apps customer support are incredible but TK.Digital go above and beyond to help me with all the big and little things. I'm pretty sure they've gotten tired of me by now but they never show it haha! Thank you all so much!

Socyeo

Been looking everywhere for an app like this. I am SO happy I found the easiest app EVER. Can all apps be this easy?! I love how it’s just “click to activate” . No need to add any additional HTMLS. THANK YOU for creating this.