FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Coffee Brewing Supplies

Although I do not have this running on this site - yet, I use it on two other sites I have and love it. It keeps things so clean and professional.

KissFrisk

Perfect! It does exactly what I needed it to do! It helped my product descriptions look much more clean and organized.

h2oparts2go.com

Setting up tabbed descriptions was a breeze and the look and feel is consistent with what I was looking to do.

Formatting is pretty straight forward and reasonably comprehensive.

Koznoy

Bespoke Travel Gear

Excellent application. Really helps organize and maker your store neat. It really gives it a professional feel. Incredible for a free app

GadgetVita

This app is amazing, keeps my store very organized. Best of all it is so simple to use and easy to integrate!

VenoPower Concept

really nice app.i used it for product page descriptions and details its very nice app nice experience Thanks

mrkjekk

Good app. This app is very useful and keeps great organization for your site. I would definitely recommend this app!

Blueeno.com

This app is amazing! cant say enough about it! and you can't beat that its free! totally optimized my site. thanks!

Three Kings Of Nyc