FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

sgile

Great app and great service, work perfectly in my shop! and the service is good. therefore, highly recommended!

Wild Ones Decor

Perfect for what I need, so simple to use & amazing customer service on the only occasion I've needed assistance ( for a non-app related issue they were able to walk me through).

glowerly

xvfsepkomrel;gmgoprmgogmgbtib,rg0tok0tgrf[9het o[bhrkg90,rogp[gk[eoak0[,ergkor[gie[-0g,=or0go-0erg,]g[.kr09gk.,g[okdg

Husse México

I am starting a new store and this app has been very useful to present my product info in a much better structured way.

I also had a minor issue and doubts about how to use it and support was EXCELLENT

Fun Planet

I used this app to include delivery information on my product page, it works perfectly. Maybe if it was a bit quicker it would be even better, it takes a few seconds to appear.

NaviForce Italia

a Beautifully app!
Very good for Google Shopping policy
Very good for a short product page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepPro Australia

so easy and looks great, even I can now add tabs! Makes product pages look better and focus attention

CatNovation

OMG this APP is absolutely fantastic. My pages look so much more professional now. I am really impressed.

TaniMarc

sciabciabciacbsiascishcahsioajcaopjcapojcociajxmznxjs xjsjx sxfhuewhpqeuwfwefhuhfhudhuhfuhudhudhfuhudhhdudhdu

Sam's Store

Exactly what I needed, an extra tab for shipping. Looks great. Be careful in preview, if it doesn't show changes immediately try opening your website in incognito to avoid erasing cache.