SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Julmar 4 Her

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Lumily

I used this app to help us clean up our product pages. I was pretty confused at first as to how to set it up but when I reached out, the customer service was wonderful, fast and very well done. We are thrilled with this app and highly recommend them!

Petanada

I used this app to organize product page better and it really works nice. Their support team was so fast and responsive to solve the issues. What I like about support team is that they explain what they did and why they did it.

direxii

I am really happy with overall everything with the app. The developer and their team gave me really good customer service. very quick and friendly. They helped me to install the app and helped me to get what I wanted from the app. I am really happy with the app's functionality. It is working very well in my store. Thanks again.

II MUCH

I spent six hours trying to do what this app did for me in minutes. I had some issues trying to figure out the custom CSS bits and finally gave up and imported from a word file to get bullet lists otherwise it would be five stars. Well worth the price.

Basic Boutique Online

Nice application. You can get simple tabs for free unlike most of the other applications. Recommend it

Opportunity Srl

The app works very well. Fast and careful support. Addressed my needs in a blink of an eye. Highly recommended.

Student Essentials

Great App for those looking for extra functionality on your basic shopify theme. 100%recommend it, it has great customisation options and the customer support team is there if you need them
great!

Fit 2 Fly

This app is very easy to set up and does exactly what I had hoped for with creating tabs to clean up my product pages. Thanks

Miss Valkyrie

I had some initial issues understanding how to use the tabs, but with the help of the support team I finally understood, and it's not complicated. This app is great, it allows you to have tabs without the need to add any code, and the setup is simple (you assign tabs by collection). Also, the load time of the tabs is good.