FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Svalbarði Polar Iceberg Water

UPDATE: Screwed up my Shopify store big time! They promised free forever if people leave a positive review which I was happy to do when it worked. But out of the blue I go in and I've been cut down to 1 static tab and a message that says I have to pay. So fine, I paid since I thought if it works it is good. Nope, the interface wouldn't let me create text entries at all. I tried custom but first it wasn't let me enter hyperlinks at all and then later it did but they didn't show up on the page. I uninstalled and asked for a refund (here's hoping they do), but now my product descriptions don't show up at all just giving error messages that it can't find the tabs. If the dang thing was reliable as it was before I'd say go for it, but this is now a total nightmare, stay away.

OLD:
The app simply works. I used it to add information to my product descriptions in a more compact presentation. Recommended.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Britain Street

I tried this app, and found it pretty tough to get my head around how to correctly edit my product descriptions so it would work. After hours of battling with subtitles that kept resizing, I was told by support it doesn't support my theme. Perfect! Hours I can't get back.

Pagan Marie Boutique

all i did was install it and poof all of our product descriptions were gone. Not impressed - now waiting on support to fix this issue. not a good look for our customers trying to shop the website. ..

Oscar & Friends

After being accused of doing something to the code with an email 'What did you do?' they then go silent when they dont know how to fix it. Do not waste your time

Shopoile

This app is not working at all. I messaged their support many times but no response for days. Very bad support...will we ever get support? still no response.

Hi, sorry to hear that.
Please let us know if you still need our help

Gadget Room

I created a duplicate of my store's them before I tried this. It didn't fit my preference, so I decided to remove it. I followed the steps by deactivating it first before deleting the app. But for some reason, the tabs on my product page are still there, even on my original theme. Disappointing. I can't remove it now.

BAMF Hockey

Edit: I originally gave this app 5 Stars. Since using it some more I changed it to a 1 Star review. When adding images to your description the images display as a white box. I have contacted the developer multiple times over the past week without any response. If they fix the problem and start to be more responsive I will revise my review again and give it more stars. Below is my original review.

It really adds that extra organization you need for more detailed descriptions! Allowing the user to be able to separate different sets of data in a clean organized manner.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry you had bad experience. We are working hard to improve. Please let us know if u need our assistance

American Babe

Horrible!! It DID NOT WORK AT ALL. Then I go to uninstall it - It destroyed all the layout of my pages even though I uninstalled it the code remained in the pages... please be aware from this app!!! I never recommend it at all!

MY BAMBOO

They ask you to write a positive review as soon as you download and then you get to use the app for free, so technically they are paying for positive reviews. I have received no technical support despite multiple emails asking for help. Very slack.

March 19, 2019

Sorry to hear that. We are working hard to improve all aspects of this app.

Ghosts of Wall Street

Original review: Perfect for what I was looking to accomplish. Easy set up. Pretty clean appearance. Overall, a hassle free way to add tabs to your product pages

New review: Suddenly charging for more than one static tab after originally claiming the app was totally free. Claimed there was an email - but like other users - never got one. Doesn't seem very credible to me.

Too bad. I really like the app. Now I will be forced to pay a fee to avoid not bneing able to update the tabs.

March 19, 2019

hi dear, app is still free. You can use standard tabs and create as many tabs you need. We also have 1 static tab for free and asking a small contribution from merchants so to make this app alive and free.