FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

50ymasjoyas

Es una aplicacion realmente util y lo mejor de todo es que es superfuncional y gratis!! La recomiendo!

YUTIPET

I use the app to make my store more attractive and it works well! It does more than I emagined before. Cool stuff!

TrendBox Products

Excellent! Looks fantastic on my website and I am so glad that I found this app. I totally recommend using it! In the future, perhaps add an option on where to display the tabs.

- Steven
Trendbox.us

Boho Feline

I really enjoy this app, it is so easy to install and use! I really do think it is one of the best free apps.

Choice 4 Trend

I like the app as I can put shipping information automatically by just setting it up. I failed to make a static tab to create a separate tab for shipping info but by just writing shipping info on the default tab description, it showed about shipping info below the original item descriptions tab so I'm good with it.

Veerve

Very useful app, does what it is required to do and looks good. Helps to provide all necessary information.

uledshop

Es muy buena app, tiene de todo, encima es gratis, y viene muy bien. La recomiendo mucho, tiene muchas cosas

Green Mokush

Just makes it easier to have an organised and easy to read product description. It all looks a lot neater and more pretty.

Synergy Wood Products

This app was smart and helpful in creating tabs for my products. Keeping my page tidy. There is nothing better than something FREE that actually works.

Options and Solutions

I am doing what I always wanted to do and this app is extremely helpful walking me through step by step! Kudos