FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Wayofcha

Very easy to install, no code needed. Works well with my theme.
Since y product description is too long with lot of different elements, this definitely helped categorizing the sections.

fommystore.com

hi,

Great APP .I love this APP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Items to Excite Em

This app so excellent! Very smooth transition into the Brooklyn theme on my store. No more long product pages.

Supplement Solutions

Nice app, easy to use and it's free. It solved the problem I had with long pages because of the extensive numbers of reviews of some products.

BIENESTARUS

Very helpful app, is exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations. Good work.
I'm using it to provide product information in a more ordered way.

Finger-Pets

Nice Nice. Very good, I need to write 100 words So i must fill it. Very good. No but for real does the job :)

Ross Snow Tech

This totally reorganized my product pages and is fantastic! Thanks so much for the awesome functionality!!

LeanLight

Perfect app to organize product pages. App is everything you need to create tabs for free! Highly recommended

RockitMan™ Universal Rocker

The app is very easy to use and you can easily add new tabs for products, I'd highly recommend using it.

Dudusky Online Store

Very good App, very easy to set up. There's no TAB for the theme you're using, and it helps a lot. thank you