FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Hippie Queens

Great app. My product page looks clean and professional, there is no need to scroll all the way down to read the whole description. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :)))

Boatseats

App was extremely easy to set up and integrate with our store. Product pages are much cleaner now that you don't have to scroll forever to see all content. Will definitely use with our other stores.

Lotus Potion

This app really helped me to add more information to product pages whilst still maintaining a clean look. Would highly recommend.

iOffizz Shop

I love this app so much A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cutlass 360

Its good, its free, customization from color to font to width to custom URL available all for free is good. Would recommend

Humovil

Gracias a esta aplicacion fui capaz de hacer que mis boutique se viera mas profesional, por lo tanto me ayudo a vender mas.

Yippee yippee yahoo hurray

Awesome app,does exactly what it says.
Tabs are awesome

Support is terrific

The support team responded within hours of posting a support request.
5*****

Shop Sahara Street

Great App! Made it easy for me to add tabs and changes the look of website.
I would definitely recommend. Get it!f

Watchin'me

Easy to install, easy to manage. I am using it to add some info in each one of the products I sell and create trust, and it works! I strongly recommend it!

Hemp Hop

Perfect Tabs App ! SEO Friendly and easy to set up. Best app in the store for the job without a doubt