FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

RC Toy Sellers

WOW this app is easy to use and looks very professional when set up. Fits in well with my theme and the free version is great to start. AWESOME!!

The Mens Authority

I used this app to help me create better looking product pages. It works perfectly. Highly Recommend!!!

Berry Cute Kids

Nice app, it's very useful and makes the product page look nice and tidy for customers to view. Thanks

Erika Peña

Had a minor problem, just had to add the proper code for the bs-tabs.liquid snippets. Once I did that everything worked perfect!

gadgetevity

This app was very useful for creating meaningful tables ,it really helped the customers navigate our site and they had a lovely experience will definitely recommend.

Trending At Home

Good as it does what you need it to and provides theme customization. It is also toggle-able by product. Only issue is it could break pages although it does the dirty work itself via UI.

MOSILS

App has been very helpful with page organization. Page looks neat and organized now. Very good application.

Dog&Tailor

I Love it. This app makes my page look so good and organized.Plus it also loads fast.Would recommend it

SnelleBiker

Great app for add tabs on the product page!
The app is easy to use and free.

My-Shop.in

This app is very useful. I used this & got customer feedback. Really top class app. thanks for offering its free.