FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

DoggLovin - Good stuff for good boys.

Amazing ! And it's free. Never knew it Would be so easy to install . Helped me a lot creating my online store

o1o.store

It's really a good app and helps me make my product page tidy and make me add same description to all my product, really cool!

ECOMYFY

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does. i recommend this app. very good. Perfect.

Multi Watch Brand

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

SaleYippee

Very helpful app, I highly recommend this, it helps you create multiple tabs on your product pages thank you

TrendAtBay

Love the easy install and user friendly! recommend to any store owner trying to clean up their store look

Fashoniq

Great app to keep product pages well organised. It's very easy to use and set up. I recommend this app. Thanks.

Ambilium

This app is perfect for creating a higher quality product page. It is very easy to set up and looks great!

Plastic Surgery Shop

I use this app to keep our products organised. Creates a better user experience. I recommend using if you like things tidy.

NABELLA

Me gusta es fácil y rápida de configurar, muy útil para dar mas información en la pagina de un producto.