FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

4 Curls

Love this feature looking for ways to organize all of the information about the products. This worked great

eWheelz-UK

This app is very comprehensive and the support is quick and very helpful indeed. happily recommend to all

eshoesfactory

Very good app and help mwe in my store online on shopify, i reccomended this app, it s very importat for your store!

Olly

This app is quite good and above all the customer service is great and very quick to resolve our potential issues.

Moto Central

Excellent support by Edi.
They are prompt and responsive. Understood my requirement in one go.
Highly recommended app. Easy to install

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

Such a simple, but powerful app! If you get stuck, watch the in-app help videos as they are super clear in what you need to do to get it up and running, and trust me, it's a couple of clicks and you're up and running!

What I also LOVE about this app is that it does not slow down your page load time like some of the similar apps. This is an instant load!

Gillie and Marc AU

We like the app but how can we change the position of these tabs. We want them in the same general area but a bit lower or a bit higher. Is there a line of code that we can add to specify the exact location? Thank you

May 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do not install any code into your theme as we load from Shopify API (Javascript). Tabs load on your product description code. In order to change tabs place you will need to move product description code (In most of the themes you can find it in Online stores -> Themes -> Edit code -> product-template.liquid)

If you have any questions, please contact us through live customer support chat which is located inside the app at the bottom right side)

Regards,
Edi

Melt Trade

I use this app for my products and it works great. Customizable and slick in design. Easy to use and implement.

Larissa Bright Australia

I had some trouble working out the tabs. The person who helped me was wonderful - so patient and all resolved. Looks great

Novaliv

Great app! We're using it in the Product Page to display product features. It turned out our theme (Flow) didn't have "Jquery CDN" installed, but the app support team was very helpful and had it setup.