FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

lazuli closet

this app is absolutely faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous and i am so greatful for it!

eSkateLights

Cool app - adds a lot of value to product description. Very cool app. I lite it a lot. It is free and it's cool :)

Savage Daffodil

This app is great for a clean product page! I like how it increases the coherency of the product page. The lines are clean and makes it fit well for a sleek brand.

Seasonal Birds

AWESOME EXPERIENCE USING THIS APP. LOOKING FORWARD TO INCREASE MY CONVERSION . THANK YOU DEVELOPERS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT. Its good that it was free. I liked that you could add overall static tabs, but I wish you could add static tabs, that could then be customized.

MundoBoy

Ótimo

Primitive Pipeline

Skocktail

I like this appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

elephantatoys

This is an awesome app . This is the exact app I was looking for my store.
My product page was looking very normal so I installed it and it’s now looking fully pro.

Ciaeletrica

It is a relly helpful app, I am enjoying the experience as a user and also as a costumer. It has an easy setup and video tutorials.

noxwan

THANKS nice app THANKS nice app THANKS nice app THANKS nice appTHANKS nice appTHANKS nice appTHANKS nice app