FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

HomLoo

Nice apps and ....FREE.... So help me to manage my store display. I really like how it does works.

MusicStoreDiscounts

Very useful application. Great functionality. Compared to other apps, it really is a great deal and makes your page more organized.

V N T R

Great app for adding tabs to themes that don't already come with them. Definitely a must have app to declutter descriptions! The reviews seem to be messed up so I wrote an extra long one to try to get it to post but its being a pain in the ass so I took a star off. Didn't get app for free even after leaving a review..

gadget-giant

love it I wish you could change the background on the app so that it could be customized to your page

Sesame Walnut

great for adding lots of information in regards to my product and shop policies without taking up so much space. easy to use once you get the hang of it

DYNGHT

Easy to use! And exactly what i was searching for! A few more options would be great. For example add some reviews with stars. ;)

FITGEARCLOTHES

I love this app! This is something that can help my marketing very much. I have had problems with marketing. But now I can get some more help with that with this! So do try it out! I recommend it very much!

Dreamerz Designer Furniture

Great app, works well and easy to use. Had to watch the video to learn how to edit and add , but easy to use

Doctorschic

i used this application to help me to make a good tabs for products

ORGANIC FAMILLY

We got a chance to use this great app, and here's my preview of what's to come. good tabs to use , nice!!!