FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

POPCON

I was looking for this feature for long time. Got this app and it work like a charm.
Tabs section are easy to edit and can be used the way we want.

Rituals Home

I use this app to help me split my descriptions and information into bitesize, easy to read sections, great free app with easy to use functionality

ill-use

Great app! It makes my product page look a lot more clean and neat! Love it! Keep up the great work! Thank you!

Innate Intimates

Amazing app! Love it! It makes my product page look a lot more aesthetically pleasing! Keep up the great work!

The Keke (Keke International Sdn Bhd 1255521-T)

fantastic, easy to install and use. love this very much. good support as well. keep it up guys! we need more app like this!

By ViOl

Great app, took me a few minuets to install and set up. Easy to manage, editing hole collections or adding tabs to single products. Perfect.

AnhängerPark Singen GmbH

It is very easy to set up product tabs with this app. I recommend this free and easy to use app.

Thanks

FABULOUS ACCESSORIES

Really love your app make my pages much more beautiful, thank for the idea. Everything look perfect now

Everlife Care

Love this app. Just what I needed to help me display all the product information in a user friendly format and keep my store clean.

The Modern Jewelry Online Shop

I like this app bro. I looking for this kind like this app before, Thanks for created this useful app for us.