FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

DeinLaden

Super App. tut genau was es soll mit den Tabs im Shop. Der Kunde kann so zwischen den Tabs hin und her springen

Moda Sports Ltd

I use the app on my shopify modasports.co.uk store. It seems easy to use and does as it says on the tin.

The Hub (Health & Wellness)

Great exactly what I needed it to do adds more information about my products without cluttering up the initial page. Great for people who want more information and not having to look around to find links.

DRONECPR

A proper website must have these options!!! I remember a time when nobody had this app available on shopify, im so glad you guys made this. Great work

Rathbornes

I've been using this app for a few of my pages, and it's really helpful and easy to implement. Thank you!

Urban Cult India

Thanks for the wonderful app. This is something which I really wanted and finally, I got. This app is one of the best tab management app out there.

Hedo Beauty

With this application, I could give my product page a better-looking. Now my customers can easily switch between the columns. Also, it is nice that it is for free! :)

HEROW X

its the best page builder ever cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Spirit Gods

This has helped me to easily manage my tabs and has drastically reduced the scroll distance on my descriptions.

Mak3upjunkee

Great app. Excited to try. Just downloaded. Need more time to review, Will check back in soon to update.