FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

FABULOUS ACCESSORIES

Really love your app make my pages much more beautiful, thank for the idea. Everything look perfect now

Everlife Care

Love this app. Just what I needed to help me display all the product information in a user friendly format and keep my store clean.

The Modern Jewelry Online Shop

I like this app bro. I looking for this kind like this app before, Thanks for created this useful app for us.

Levika - Joyería & Accesorios

Muy buena aplicación me ha gustado su interface, fácil de usar muchas gracias AAA+++

muchas gracias.

Waxy Candles

Very easy to use, nice simple design. no interrogation needed which always makes things a lot easier.

Zoody

A nice app thats easy to use,

works as it says. A fantastic app, that i will use forever. Other apps aren't as good as this one

Deposito de Gnomos

Its free. It works. Its easy to use

I decided to try this out so my product info would look cleaner

Beanpop LLC

Glad to have it available to install! This will make organizing my products so much easier! Thank you!

St. Louis Case

Works as it said. Allows you to add tabs next to product description. Working well so far I am happy with it. I will continue to use it and update my review at a later date.

MykindKids

It's easy to use. allow you to put many tabs.have feature to edit tabs as HTML and other many features .good luck