FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Hotelzone

Great app and totally worthy! Is very easy to use, it helped me to organize my description and terms and conditions of my products, definetly I recomend it!

Great&GeekyGadgets

Good useful app helps stores look more professional and allows more clean content. Really recommend.

Mamaroyal

BABBALBUY

got the best product description page now...thanks to tk digital.
will use this app continuous.. I have no knowledge of coding but this app make it simple,easy and fast.

Nerd Arena

Just started using this app.
To start off it is great that it is free.
Secondly it's pretty easy to use once you get a hang of it.
For those who are confused, Keep the Titles you want in different tabs in Bold and then select and use H5.

Deep Arenna

For now, one of the best apps found... product page organized, I can enter all the info ( product, guarantee, shipping, reviews, etc) without creating a 2 meters page... love it!!!

m0mmy

I liked the app to make my job easier. I will continue to use and try it out more and leave further review in detail later on. It's free so that's good.

Nutrition und Vitamine N&V

Helps me automize product page tabs. Instead of doing it all individually, now I can customize and automate that tedious effort! A++++

nutrientsvitamins.com
nutrienteundvitamine.de
N&V

Ceko Brand

this is the best app that i ever used ! please be free always and my store always will choose you!ss

SO SCANDI STYLE

Super app! Makes the descriptions look professional and easy to read and navigate between tabs. Many options and you can design it as you want it. Very happy with this app!