FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Rathbornes 1488

So far this app is working well for one of my sites, so I'm hopeful I'll continue to have luck with it!

Fairy Express

Very Good! I love it it helps me in every perspective! it makes my webstite look even more proffesional.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

easy, customizable and versitile app, it has proven to be the right choice for my shop, thanks a lot

Simple Made Pretty

This app created tabs on my product pages instantly! You need this plugin if you want to include extra details or terms in your product listing. Thank you!

Dog Star

Great App! This is what I have been looking for to organize my store. I also like the style tabs which you can customize to your store.

Luxeproductz

i really love this app omg! thank you so much for providing me with your product for free! your awesome!

Amcon Deals

This app is the best, it helps what we need. Great customization and it helps for everything. I personally recommend this app

Amybackdrops

I'll try. I saw some reviews, some good, some bad. I will try and see what will happen to my store. .

Smart Shop Way

I used this app and its great, it keeps the product page nice and clean.
and it is very easy to use and understand

youngsee

I use this app to help me do product page tabs.I really like it !It is really nice and convenient.I like it!