SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

BHNDTHEBRND

Great application! Really easy integration and the support team is super responsive and helpful. Thanks again!

Gem Drives

Works great and the support representatives helped me in a matter of hours to make the plugin work from Right-to-Left according to my site's language.

agoyUS

I had my first store installed with this app yesterday and it wasn't that straight forward for people like me who know very little about this kind of things but the staff was very helpful, friendly and patience. By this afternoon, we already have the app installed across all three stores of ours. I like the app as it is clean, easy to use, and fast. Thank you!!!

Eco Tech Hero

There was a conflict between my theme and Tabs. However, the TK Digital Team took my concern seriously and implemented the required changes swiftly. The customer experience and their support is terrific!

LE Sweden™

The free version is doing things better than other paid apps. Support responded quickly and solved an issue. This app is no brainer if you want tabs, the paid version is cheep (20 bucks / year i think), I got it just to customize a little bit more. The free version is enough for most people

Just Think Eco

Very straight forward. One glitch on phones when the new IOS was released meant tabs wouldn't show but once they were aware it was sorted in 24hours so can't complain really.

Cowboy Casuals

A great way to organize info. Easy to use and set up is simple. Customization is easy to match my store.

Sensationally Fabulous

I used this app to decrease the loading time on my product pages it did that and a lot more my product pages never looked better the best thing I love about this app it is so easy to use get it you will never look back

Zero Waste Hero

I used FrEE TAB from TK Digital to help me add tabs to my products page in order to make the large amount of information look more professional and better organized. Although everything is pretty much explained, I was not getting the desired result with the tabs that I was creating. The TK Digital team's response was pretty quick and comprehensive. It was very easy working with them.
I highly recommend FREE Tabs because it is a great product and also because TK Digital offered such great support to their customers. 5/5 stars from me.

Smart Live Now

Great App! Quick and helpful customer support. I used this app because my product descriptions are long. This app helped to make my product pages more appealing. Initially the tabs didn't create after setting up. When I approached their support, Edi responded quickly and fixed the issue immediately.