FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Leggings Plus

I purchased this app after seeing several similar ones and it was a great choice. After doing some practice, you can easily configure it. Chat support is also excellent, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend buying it.

森林先知

Many thanks to this wonderful app!
The customer service is really nice and they respond very quick.

naturica

Really good customer support!
App is simple to use and efficient. Highly recommended to everyone with shops.

Zoey Lux

Its very easy to use and the best tab app for the best price ive seen till today. Support is really great. Answered about 5 minutes.

Mortyfication

looks great on the store and the customer service is just perfect. I had a few little problems and I was helped so quickly . definitely recommend

Carbon Imports

The whole team at freetabs helped get my site up and running when it was giving me issues, the app works smooth and flawless. i highly recommend it.

Strollers.ae

The latest update is very handy.
Had some minor issues, but the helpdesk was extremely helpful. I had three different issues and all were solved within 24 hours.

I recommend this app for all who need to add tabs to their product pages.

Footwear Hutt

Really good app I recommend this to anyone looking to smarten up their product page 5stars from me

Moju.

Super application, elle permet une personnalisation interessante pour une parfaite intégration à mon thème.
De plus le chat support est TOP, super réactif et vraiment efficace. Je ne suis pas codeur et certaines manipulations ont été réalisées directement par l'équipe technique. Un vrai plaisir.

The Pop Culture

Customer care - after long discussions, support was very helpful by tweaking the code of the app to add title below reviews.

March 20, 2020

Hey there again,

This is the developer of SmartTabs writing you. Sorry for the confusion caused, but let me explain the situation.

1. We do not edit, alter or modify the reviews block in any way. We only move It to the tab without removing any content.
2. When deactivating the reviews tab, the title that you want cannot still be seen: https://prnt.sc/rjhkr3 So the issue is with the reviews app.
3. We cannot contact the review app directly, our emails get ignored. That's why our customer do that for themselves.

I deactivated the reviews tab in our app and you should check for yourself. You will see how It displays by default and then contact the review app. They will see that the issue is from their end and we cannot do anything about It.