FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Clementine Creative

This app is very easy to use, and I love that you can add global tabs to all products at the same time. A huge time-saver!

Exlura

I use this app to help me to change my product decription tab. I need three tabs, it really helps me a lot. It's worth to recommend!

Puffing Bird

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Urban Khopcha

Ole's At Home

I used this app to add tabs to my product page which was lacking in visual appeal. The app made it simple and easy

Champion Tennis

This app is really great. Most accordion apps i found weren't free, but i found this one and it gets the job done.

DASHOTO

Great app that does wonders when it comes to organizing product information. Customers love the simplicity.

Hippie Hut

Was a little iffy before downloading the app, worried about the fact that it was free but this app has done myself and my store wonders, thank you!!! :)

二十二

I just installed this app. I am hoping that it could generate positive revenue on my store!

Cheesy Monkeys

I just installed the app and I noticed no problems, it works as it is supposed to work. Good for tabs.