FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Eco Friendly Buying

I tried a few different apps for tabs, and I wish I had tried this one first. It is easy to use, more customisable than it first appears and works perfectly. The only thing I think it is lacking is the "apply to all" function. Each time I add new products or collections I need to go back in to this app and tick them. Not the end of the world though, especially for a free app!

Just three clicks

Used to separate products. Worked well. This is a good application and I recommend it to any other Shopify store owner

Beautiful Sounds Healing Instruments

This app just saved me $5/month, which really adds up and it works just as well and as simply as the other paid app I was using. Woo hoo!

Eidfashion

Excellent, It helped me a lot to organise my products pages and the description also, highly recommend it guys

Euro Games Online

Looks good ...gone keep it!
Liked the reviews tab,
Don't liked just one layout
Great tab app, with lots of custom features.

Vienashop

good app really like it easy to use and really helpful. it serve the purpose make things way easier

madElectronics

I like how it provided me a place holder for other tabs in the products page. its quite easy to use and easy to the eyes.

www.femeryfashion.com

Perfect & Free. Helps for a better look and aestethic. It also looks very good on mobile too which really helps us.

Life is Balance

I had a previous Tabs app but is disappeared with no warning. Luckily this one steps up to take its place. Thanks

EmporiodiAntonio

Ottima, semplice da configurare anche per i non esperti come me, adatta a tutti i temi su cui l'ho utilizzata