FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Amcon Deals

This app is the best, it helps what we need. Great customization and it helps for everything. I personally recommend this app

Amybackdrops

I'll try. I saw some reviews, some good, some bad. I will try and see what will happen to my store. .

Smart Shop Way

I used this app and its great, it keeps the product page nice and clean.
and it is very easy to use and understand

youngsee

I use this app to help me do product page tabs.I really like it !It is really nice and convenient.I like it!

Butter & Me

I think this should be helpful to create a clean product page, with easy user navigation. I have been looking out for this!

DERMABELL

Very useful app, helps me keep our product descriptions organised in different categories. More customisation options would be much appreciated too.

littlesort

Brilliant app for displaying shipping info easily! Highly recommend for any store to help customers!!

ICE Cannabis Athletica

This app helped me increase conversion by 0.8% month-over-month so far in October! Highly recommend

The Allur Shop

I love this app already! I just downloaded it but I already adore how it categorizes my products pages!

HomeHaxMart

Cool app, nice design.
I was searching for custom tab designer, and all of them where paid add-ons.
This one was completely free and easy to use