FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Merafen

Great app Works well. No bugs. Good design on mobile. Clean. Easy. Good Support. Everything you need.

FlareTrends

FILLY ROOM

the best app if you want structured data on your product pages! Absolutely loved it, it makes your page look cleaner!

Everyday Wavy

Great app! Left my product page looking nice! Totally Recommend it to everyone. I was always struggled with a rough looking product page. After I implemented this app into my site it added a real professional look.

Vel-Oh

Super simple app! After spending half a day looking at HTML coding- this app was a godsend!
It was as simple as tweaking my descriptions and viola- like magic I have great tabs on all of my product pages!

BABYKAKAS

i like it so much my dear friends, i will suggest this software to all my friends in future, ahahaaadddd

Footsylicious

Love the app. Its so clean, and fits well with my online store. Only wish it would integrate with more review apps.

Malinoux

I need this Option for my shop, to increase my description to make a best traffic. Ti-s for me the best app

Native Innovation

Great app for adding a creative and useful organizational element to your store! That "special touch" you need to make customers more engaged with their shopping experience.

Reed Survival

This saved me hours and hours of editing. It's very useful and much needed on a product page. Thank you!