FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Install Beer

Great App, usefull and good for any store. I have installed the application and very intuitive, fast and easy to use. Good discovery.

The Original Poet

The ideal solution for my site. I wanted to separate description copy from more technical aspects of my product offer. The tabs allow me to do this easily and the information now appears as I want it to. I had a little help understanding how to use it fully from a tech friend, but once I understood the basics, it's very easy to use.

Nutree Cosmetics

Very easy to use! Pleased with the app, I recommend. You can customize the style. In addition, tabs look great in the mobile version

fubosox

very helpful to create minimalis product page, very easy to set up. i think it would be amazing if you provide more template.

Endless Avenue

awwesome app and really good incentives! def recommend to any business thats just getting started or looking to get started, would rate it 10 stars if i could!

That New Store Next Door

This is the best tab app I have ever seen, I can't believe how much time I wasted with those other wannabe tab apps.

Water Welders

This app has helped tremendously in sectioning out the pieces of my online store. It's really the only free, user friendly shopify out there that does this exact thing. I used it for several headings, including my main product features, the download section and reviews.

Thanks!

ShiShiKo

This app have two very interesting options like reviews and tabs. It works great. How can I uninstall it ? After deleting plugin I still can see tab on my product page ?

Belle Dame

I have only just started building this website and after a little playing got it working great.Easy to set up and gives a very professional appearance
well done guys

Friend At Hand

This is a very simple yet effective app to use which has helped our store to look more pleasing on the eye. Highly recommend!