FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

hipopreis.nl

I used this app to make the product pages more compact. This app does exactly that and its easy to use and has a lot of options such as different colors, borders and backgrounds.

BotFeeder Canada

I like the new tab function. Very clean and organized. It makes my Shopify store looks more professional. Have a try.

GustodiCasa

GREAT! This app is amazing also Free. Really simple to customize and meet the design of any website!! Thanks whoever did this.

Lunara

I am leaving a review as I am browsing through its settings; so far, so good! Easy to setup, couldn't ask for more.

Install Beer

Great App, usefull and good for any store. I have installed the application and very intuitive, fast and easy to use. Good discovery.

The Original Poet

The ideal solution for my site. I wanted to separate description copy from more technical aspects of my product offer. The tabs allow me to do this easily and the information now appears as I want it to. I had a little help understanding how to use it fully from a tech friend, but once I understood the basics, it's very easy to use.

Nutree Cosmetics

Very easy to use! Pleased with the app, I recommend. You can customize the style. In addition, tabs look great in the mobile version

fubosox

very helpful to create minimalis product page, very easy to set up. i think it would be amazing if you provide more template.

Endless Avenue

awwesome app and really good incentives! def recommend to any business thats just getting started or looking to get started, would rate it 10 stars if i could!

That New Store Next Door

This is the best tab app I have ever seen, I can't believe how much time I wasted with those other wannabe tab apps.