FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

CBD Boutique

Very easy to setup and makes the tabs just how I wanted them, including static tabs across all my product pages.

Boho Shop

Great app, easy to set up. It helps my online boutique looks better and makes my product descriptions look more professional. I recommend it. Very satisfied!

Statement Pieces

I love this app makes my descriptions look beautiful. Definitely a keeper for
my online boutique

Trend Castle

Great app, I love that its simple and easy to use , it provides all the basic functions as described and enables one to have a better product description

Hotelzone

Great app and totally worthy! Is very easy to use, it helped me to organize my description and terms and conditions of my products, definetly I recomend it!

Great&GeekyGadgets

Good useful app helps stores look more professional and allows more clean content. Really recommend.

Mamaroyal

BABBALBUY

got the best product description page now...thanks to tk digital.
will use this app continuous.. I have no knowledge of coding but this app make it simple,easy and fast.

Nerd Arena

Just started using this app.
To start off it is great that it is free.
Secondly it's pretty easy to use once you get a hang of it.
For those who are confused, Keep the Titles you want in different tabs in Bold and then select and use H5.

Deep Arenna

For now, one of the best apps found... product page organized, I can enter all the info ( product, guarantee, shipping, reviews, etc) without creating a 2 meters page... love it!!!