FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Green Mokush

Just makes it easier to have an organised and easy to read product description. It all looks a lot neater and more pretty.

Synergy Wood Products

This app was smart and helpful in creating tabs for my products. Keeping my page tidy. There is nothing better than something FREE that actually works.

Vowow

This app is very easy to use, easy to setup on Shopify and the best part is it's free.

Options and Solutions

I am doing what I always wanted to do and this app is extremely helpful walking me through step by step! Kudos

Fiore D'Amore

Great App! Easy to use & quick to set up! Love it! Would highly recommend this app if you want to make your product page look amazing!

Wayofcha

Very easy to install, no code needed. Works well with my theme.
Since y product description is too long with lot of different elements, this definitely helped categorizing the sections.

fommystore.com

hi,

Great APP .I love this APP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Items to Excite Em

This app so excellent! Very smooth transition into the Brooklyn theme on my store. No more long product pages.

Supplement Solutions

Nice app, easy to use and it's free. It solved the problem I had with long pages because of the extensive numbers of reviews of some products.

BIENESTARUS

Very helpful app, is exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations. Good work.
I'm using it to provide product information in a more ordered way.