FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Berry Cute Kids

Nice app, it's very useful and makes the product page look nice and tidy for customers to view. Thanks

Erika Peña

Had a minor problem, just had to add the proper code for the bs-tabs.liquid snippets. Once I did that everything worked perfect!

gadgetevity

This app was very useful for creating meaningful tables ,it really helped the customers navigate our site and they had a lovely experience will definitely recommend.

Trending At Home

Good as it does what you need it to and provides theme customization. It is also toggle-able by product. Only issue is it could break pages although it does the dirty work itself via UI.

Cat Lovers Inn

I used this app to provide a more organized description for all my products. It helped my customers understand what exactly I'm selling and how to use it.

MOSILS

App has been very helpful with page organization. Page looks neat and organized now. Very good application.

Dog&Tailor

I Love it. This app makes my page look so good and organized.Plus it also loads fast.Would recommend it

SnelleBiker

Great app for add tabs on the product page!
The app is easy to use and free.

My-Shop.in

This app is very useful. I used this & got customer feedback. Really top class app. thanks for offering its free.

Machine Mounts

I used this app to help me add tabs - it really helped me to do add tabs. I now feel confident that the app helps me to add tabs . Great and many thanks. I'm really pleased with how it .