FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

CamoLand

I have just installed this app, and it is so easy. Love it.
It makes my product pages look a whole lot more professional.

Laky Nordic Spirit

Simple et efficace, j'aime beaucoup cette application. Très simple à prendre en main même lorsque l'on est débutant. La personnalisation et assez poussée même en version gratuite. Je recommande !

Deassy Daasmy

I used this app it made my work very simple it is a good app that I can recommend for someone who is concerned with the product page

Oldrosesalon

Really helpful. I have been wanting a way to separate the shipping times from the description and this does the trick!

High Teas

The app is perfect for producing enhanced product description. I t works flawless. It is highly recommended to use it and the best part it is free!

GiftCore

It really does a great job!!! It helped my store to have a better design! And it's also free, we can't ask more!

Angelwax Asia

Allowed us to cut down product details clutter on our website. A great app that allows us to customize and have static tabs where possible

Parkville

Looks good so far... Helps us to sort the clutter on our product pages and seems like it integrates well

Avo

super recomendado en nuestra pagina nos a servido de mucho, fácil instalarlo, y el soperte es rapido

Exercise Earth

Helps me achieve what I need! Much better than the paid app I was using, as it gives better customization features :)