FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Beer Gear Plus

I've been looking for a new gaming app. This looks great, and it's hard to beat the price. I'll give it a try.

MERCHPOP

its a great way to structure your onlineshop and give your customers the option to choose to get the information they want

Sweetspotsell

Great app!! It fulfils my needs and very easy to use with a lot of configuration parameters you can choose from. Definitely I recommend it for your site to have a more professional look.

Boldbarsoap

awesome app. Thank you for it. Keep up the good work. Great support as well. Definitely a must have

Shopzify

The Tabs for Product Pages App is absolutely fantastic. It provides a customizable professional look in an organized manner to help convey the messages that we need for our customers. Awesome, Thanks!

CATTODAY

I used this app to let me do different product description pages. Despite of fact that you cannot edit and bulk edit the font styles, it makes easier the product description workflow.

tulleshop1

iFoodservice Online

I used this app to add tab in my product description. I really like it make it affordable. It would be better if it have split function as well.

GetYoursPH

I used this app to help me organized my product description so that it goes well in front of my audience and customers. I really like the way how it has been so easy ton install and setup like no other similar apps. I would be better if there would be more other option like adding animations or more customization options ... But allover I enjoy this ... Recommend this to all especially those who run small online stores

baristaandco.com

Amazing app! Easy and quick to use and video tutorials are very helpful. Would definitely recommend.