FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Wyndham Art Supplies

Very easy to use, and allows me the freedom to customize my product pages how I want. The documentation over how to set up tabs specific to individual products could be a little better, but once you realize it's just a matter of making each tab a 'heading 5' it's a breeze!

Trunaks

This app is great! It organized my products info and made it look very professional. I would recommend using this app! Thank you

Primana Fashion

I needed more products information nad just found FREE Product page Tabs and FOR FREE. Wonderful App

Harlow

Great simple app to organise your product page layouts. A free app that actually works the way it is supposed to .

SOCIOPUMP

The best app if you are planning to organise your content on the product page. Helps in the process of SEO as well!

Beachie Babe

I love this app. It is very helpful and easy to manage and set up description. Keep up the good work! Nice apps :)

ElegantCherry

Really good and handful app which is helped me to make my website more attractive. Would recommend for everyone. It is also free!

DSAfactory.com

Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.Nice app.

CamoLand

I have just installed this app, and it is so easy. Love it.
It makes my product pages look a whole lot more professional.

Laky Nordic Spirit

Simple et efficace, j'aime beaucoup cette application. Très simple à prendre en main même lorsque l'on est débutant. La personnalisation et assez poussée même en version gratuite. Je recommande !