FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Click On

Excellent application made the things much easier for me. After start using, can organised the product page in accordance with how I wanted before...

Big Rob's Item Shoppe

Good app. does what it says. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

FreeShippingBear

Free, Clean and easy to use app. Had a great time using it!

Its good to put all static information below for all your products. Increases the conversion rate too :)

First Physique

So far seems like a great app to improve product pages like adding in shipping and refund info. What I like is how easy it is to set-up.

M Club Watches

love it

Giork Store

Really like the functionality of the app.

Very useful for adding information such as shipping details, product information.

Could be even great to see reviews tab tutorial and how this can be integrated. Overall 5 star product.

Rathbornes 1488

So far this app is working well for one of my sites, so I'm hopeful I'll continue to have luck with it!

Fairy Express

Very Good! I love it it helps me in every perspective! it makes my webstite look even more proffesional.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

easy, customizable and versitile app, it has proven to be the right choice for my shop, thanks a lot

Simple Made Pretty

This app created tabs on my product pages instantly! You need this plugin if you want to include extra details or terms in your product listing. Thank you!