FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

BABYKAKAS

i like it so much my dear friends, i will suggest this software to all my friends in future, ahahaaadddd

Footsylicious

Love the app. Its so clean, and fits well with my online store. Only wish it would integrate with more review apps.

Malinoux

I need this Option for my shop, to increase my description to make a best traffic. Ti-s for me the best app

Reed Survival

This saved me hours and hours of editing. It's very useful and much needed on a product page. Thank you!

TAMBRA: sea + botanicals

Wow. Simple install and very flexible. Minimal disruption to your product page. Very nice.

If you have any trouble with the install, watch the video -- it's going to answer most of your questions.

Wyndham Art Supplies

Very easy to use, and allows me the freedom to customize my product pages how I want. The documentation over how to set up tabs specific to individual products could be a little better, but once you realize it's just a matter of making each tab a 'heading 5' it's a breeze!

Trunaks

This app is great! It organized my products info and made it look very professional. I would recommend using this app! Thank you

Primana Fashion

I needed more products information nad just found FREE Product page Tabs and FOR FREE. Wonderful App

Harlow

Great simple app to organise your product page layouts. A free app that actually works the way it is supposed to .

SOCIOPUMP

The best app if you are planning to organise your content on the product page. Helps in the process of SEO as well!