FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Banneret

Do NOT get this app. It completely messed up my product pages by overlapping the tabs and removing my reviews. Even though I deleted the app, nothing changed. For the sake of your sanity, please do NOT get this.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

LuxorShop

With the free theme it's working very well but when I have changed my store theme now it's not working developer already take too much to for fix it. But they can't fix it so bad it's a not wrong app very bad :(

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Not a good app if you have a custom theme. I mean this app changed the whole look on my landing page I had to deactivate and uninstall quick to get things back right again. They have not fully tested this app on different themes yet they have homework to do.

Tinyangels

Couldn't get it to work on mobile. Emailed support, multiple times. Nobody works here

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next