FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

NIVVAR

They subject the free app for leaving a positive review so I did. I still haven't used the app so I cant really recommend

IDEAL-DEALSHOP

Darling Ivy Paper Stories

I used this app to add tabs to my product descriptions and it is fab and straightforward to use thank you!

OCTOPUS Bohemian Shop

AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boogie Draws

Perfect app will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Great on this platform and very helpful.

T-Shirt Tickles

I used this app to make the customer's experience better. The user interface is certainly part of the buyer's journey.

Noko

I'm giving this app a 5 star because, for a long time I've been searching a tab app to start with not only I recommend to start with this app i also recommend staying with it, it has a lot of option to make is professional and improving your tabs every time.
this app is amazing with all the option and things you can do with it.

MICHI_Handcraft

Good App to increase to level of customization of product page, so you can design to layour easily with the App.

ahpublicaties.nl

Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app.Great app. Great app.

Hunt Wonders

THE BEST APP EVER...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................