FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

One-Eyed Doll

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

Polvos Mágicos

Me parece un modulo buenopara la parte de los productos, falta documentación de como usar el modulo.

thirdspacestudio

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Very good app that I will recommend to anyone. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Kingjy

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................