FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

TaccOkay

I'm using the app and it really works, despite all the bad comments, it is really responsive and easy to use

wouffyhub

This app works great the descriptions looks very professional my conversion rate just increased since that i've installed the app

LINNEVERKET

Great app. Easy, clean, good looking. Can't go wrong with it! And best of all; it's free forever if you write a review!

Anna Leighs

i want to test how it can help me to organize my product description in a fast fast fast fast manner.

Zaklen

Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy!

Android Unlocked

Makes navigation of my product page so much easier for my customers. I hate customers have to scroll to find what they want..this allows them to go right to the info they want.

Whitebox Store

This makes it so easy to have tabs on product pages! I'm not into coding and to have this feature is a real plus! Thanks guys.

Aimons

This app is good for me .I used this app to help me x.I really like it does .It would be nice if it did z better.

Geek Fresh Clothing

This app is amazing, really simple to set up and does exactly what they claim. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to make their product page easier to use and read by their customers.

East Divine

I am using this app for a while and I will recommend to everyone who wants to customize their product page