SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1.272 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 22. november 2018

Good for making the product page more compact and sleek. I would prefer if there was a drop down tab option.

Trendividual
Redigeret 30. april 2020

I used this app to help me with my tabs on my web page where i had such long description that it goes way down. I wanted to separate the info so that customer could easily see what they were looking for and this was exactly what i had hoped for and really easy to set up too. Thank you

Sanggol®
12. november 2018

Very helpful app, is exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations. Good work.
I'm using it to provide product information in a more ordered way.

BIENESTARUS
Chile
17. oktober 2018

I used this app to create tabs. There´s the possibility to make tabs of your Yotpo reviews...however i don´t know how to turn off the Yotpo at the bottom of the page when i use a tab with the same review...

The Sofa Store
Sverige
Redigeret 4. september 2022

Very glad to find this app. It's made a huge change to the way we present info on our product pages, as the majority of our products require a certain level of education for prospective purchasers. This has enabled us to provide information in a mannered, logical and neat format without overcrowding our page.
It's also been great for providing the generic info like shipping charges and returns policy on each product page in an easy to find format without taking up valuable real estate. Thanks SmartTabs.

Bird on the Hill Designs
Australien
9. februar 2020

So easy to install and use. This tab feature allows you to add more content to your product page in an organised and presentable way. Would recommend. The Original Tea Company.

The Original Tea Company
10. august 2020

This is a cool and functional app to add a professional touch to your product description. For me, it did not work as intended when initially installed. Luckily their support is quick and helpful so they got up running in no time!

Smart-Is-Life
Danmark
15. januar 2021

I needed to organize my information and this app helped a lot to give more visibility to my customers, without removing valuable information. I had to contact support because of some issues I had, and they helped me to solve them all (even if some of them were because I was making a mistake). Awesome customer support, and easy to use versatile app.

FishingLunatic
Mexico
Redigeret 19. december 2018

GOOD for a free app. its easy to use also very help full to customize. makes it easy for people to understand the product description better

MOURADO
24. september 2020

Very good app, tabs work perfectly and can be easily designed to how you want them. Also very good customer service.

Cronus Time Pieces