Recensioner (1 277)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 19 mars 2019

really cool app, as soon as i set it up, the websito looked a way better ! I also modified the color to fit with my website theme and it looks perfect !!

Deluxious
Frankrike
16 december 2018

Muy fácil de utilizar y de dar información muy valiosa ordenadamente. Por ello les doy 5, además es gratis

triskelate
Spanien
Redigerat 9 november 2018

This app was very useful for creating meaningful tables ,it really helped the customers navigate our site and they had a lovely experience will definitely recommend.

gadgetevity
Storbritannien
21 mars 2019

This app was great until it required me to update the app in order to access the app features. I thought, no big deal.. until i checked my site only to find out that it broke my product pages. No one has been able to fix it and i had to pause all my ads as a result. I've lost money due to this BS and now i its looking as if this cant be fixed. Do yourself a favor and go with another app because this one will cause you headaches and make you wish you never downloaded it in the first place.

Fitness Junkies
2 månader användning av appen
12 maj 2020

We like the app but how can we change the position of these tabs. We want them in the same general area but a bit lower or a bit higher. Is there a line of code that we can add to specify the exact location? Thank you

Gillie and Marc AU
Australien
TK Digital svarade 12 maj 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do not install any code into your theme as we load from Shopify API (Javascript). Tabs load on your product description code. In order to change tabs place you will need to move product description code (In most of the themes you can find it in Online stores -> Themes -> Edit code -> product-template.liquid)

If you have any questions, please contact us through live customer support chat which is located inside the app at the bottom right side)

Regards,
Edi

Redigerat 27 september 2018

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................

Kingjy
Kina
21 februari 2019

I use this app to do tabs. this is a good app and useful! instantly provide conveniece and assist in clearer layout

Eden and Love florals
Malaysia
Redigerat 23 januari 2019

I constantly asked support to help me with the app since it wasn't working correctly, but they wouldn't help. I even gave them permission to go into my descriptions and fix it, but they never fixed it. Support is also VERY SLOW when responding. This is the worst customer support I've ever experienced with any shopify app.

Gem Lux
2 månader användning av appen
TK Digital svarade 19 mars 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Redigerat 10 november 2018

This app is great for a clean product page! I like how it increases the coherency of the product page. The lines are clean and makes it fit well for a sleek brand.

Savage Daffodil
16 november 2018

Perfectly does what it says. easy to use configuration page as well.

would like the ability to put content below the tab as well.

import star