Smart Tabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1 274 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 1 december 2018

Just what I needed for my store. Simple to change and simple to use. Would recommend. Just remember to deactivate it before uninstalling if needed.

The Horizon Collection
Storbritannien
19 dagar användning av appen
2 oktober 2018

They subject the free app for leaving a positive review so I did. I still haven't used the app so I cant really recommend

NIVVAR
Israel
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
17 februari 2019

Great! I like this app because iit allows me to put tabs on my product page and it's very easy to use

Happee Sole
Filippinerna
19 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 26 oktober 2018

I just installed this app and I have to say it is very easy to use. For a few days I was wondering how to insert the Size Chart in my products (www.hothotstyles.com) and I was about to manually insert a link in each product description and I stumbled on this app which helped with that. Thanks so much...greatly appreciated. Trying to give it 5 stars but only allowing me to give it 4.

International Fashion Trading
18 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2021

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Julmar 4 Her
Australien
En dag användning av appen
11 december 2018

Great app very helpful aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bekloom
18 dagar användning av appen
3 oktober 2018

So awesome! This app helps .y business persona florist! I couldn't have done it without you! Thankss

Star Apparell
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 28 augusti 2019

It the best app for adding tabs. Amazing. 100% Recommend to others. It's amazing and super cool. Easy to use as well! AMAZING

Riddikulus
Australien
En dag användning av appen
5 april 2019

anda bien, es muy prolija. senceilla de usar. tiene todolo que necesito. gracias easy tabs, gracias mama

Cook Like Us
Argentina
16 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 16 mars 2019

It very helped me for my project. This allows me to get across what customers want to know in a very easy to navigate way. Thank you!

Gardy Case