SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1 272 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 15 oktober 2018

I'll try. I saw some reviews, some good, some bad. I will try and see what will happen to my store. .

Amybackdrops
Kina
Redigerat 21 november 2018

It works exactly as shown, easy to use and provides a lot of features. Specifically like the static text, where you can write information which will be applied automatically to every product page and those added in the future! i would recommend this app.

Store: www.distinctthreads.com

DISTINCT - THREADS
Storbritannien
5 juli 2022

Great app for putting my product descriptions in tabs. Without it just looks so unorganized and unprofessional. Easy to use and no coding required. I love the customer service too. I had a little hiccup with switching themes and they went right in and fixed the issue. 100% Awesomeness!

Asana Hawaii
Redigerat 30 september 2020

I have no problem with the app at the moment. And their service is very responsive ! The Free Plan works fine !

C'est bon, c'est wallon
Belgien
Redigerat 10 oktober 2018

The app is perfect for producing enhanced product description. I t works flawless. It is highly recommended to use it and the best part it is free!

High Teas
Storbritannien
Redigerat 22 oktober 2018

I just installed the app and I noticed no problems, it works as it is supposed to work. Good for tabs.

Cheesy Monkeys
13 december 2019

FREE Tabs is so easy to use! I can just create tabs directly from the product description and they look beautiful in both desktop and mobile.

Smart Home Gadgets
Kanada
24 juli 2020

Since I am a one-person operation, at this point, I have been struggling to get all my product copy, shipping info, etc... added to all my products. The use of tabs has opened up my world! Well worth the paid version to get access to extra shared tabs! I wish I'd found it sooner.

GrokTop
22 oktober 2018

Was a little iffy before downloading the app, worried about the fact that it was free but this app has done myself and my store wonders, thank you!!! :)

Hippie Hut
Australien
Redigerat 10 december 2018

Very helpful. I've used this app to simplify my product page and take away a lot of the clutter it originally had, and it worked great.

Afrikans.co