Smart Tabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1 274 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 augusti 2019

I very like this app, and like so much, give the highest star from my heart, hope you good in the future!

Harupink
Kina
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
17 november 2018

This app helped me create great content by allowing me to sperate my desciptions into readable chunks

None Of The Above London
Storbritannien
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Redigerat 16 december 2018

Amazing app to keep content clean and organized. very easy to set up and it's FREE so how not to love it ;) Great app

SuperbrushME
Förenade Arabemiraten
43 minuter användning av appen
9 november 2018

WOW this app is easy to use and looks very professional when set up. Fits in well with my theme and the free version is great to start. AWESOME!!

RC Toy Sellers
Australien
43 minuter användning av appen
10 oktober 2018

super recomendado en nuestra pagina nos a servido de mucho, fácil instalarlo, y el soperte es rapido

Avo
Colombia
41 minuter användning av appen
4 oktober 2018

Super easy to use and now all my product pages look clean and organized. I recommend this app to anyone looking for quick and easy tabs!

Isola
12 november 2018

App was extremely easy to set up and integrate with our store. Product pages are much cleaner now that you don't have to scroll forever to see all content. Will definitely use with our other stores.

Boatseats
2 oktober 2018

This app is incredible!!!!!! I have been building stores in Shopify for years and used other tab app. This is by far the easiest and most fully featured. Can't say enough good things!

Les Beaux Boutique
4 oktober 2018

A very good app that helped me to get several tabs for one product. This gives the product page a better overview and a better simple design. So far everything works great and I can't complain.

SKULLPAPER