SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1 272 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 oktober 2018

I use this app to help me do product page tabs.I really like it !It is really nice and convenient.I like it!

youngsee
30 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 12 november 2018

I love this app so much A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

iOffizz Shop
30 minuter användning av appen
23 november 2018

We have used the app to create multiple tabs for individual products on our website. Beautiful... Easy to use and recommended.

MoMineral UK
Storbritannien
29 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 12 december 2018

Im using this app to hopefully help with tabs on my product pages, minimizing time to standardize the way each one appears. Thanks!
Update > ITS AWESOME, looks exactly the way I wanted it to!

The New Retro
25 minuter användning av appen
20 oktober 2018

This app just saved me $5/month, which really adds up and it works just as well and as simply as the other paid app I was using. Woo hoo!

Beautiful Sounds Healing Instruments
25 minuter användning av appen
24 september 2018

Ok...I took a leap of faith with this one, since no reviews had posted. When it didn't automatically sync up with my new shop theme, they were communicative & let me know up front/apologized for big time zone difference & slight delay in response. They ...

IAmShopMall
Thailand
21 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 29 november 2018

Easy to install and it works great! Highly recommend this app for decluttering. Now my customers don't have to keep scrolling down to read everything!

embé®
16 minuter användning av appen
1 december 2018

Good app, Easy too use, easy to set up. All product descriptions are now organized correctly. Much better looking product page.

TacticalLook
11 minuter användning av appen
15 oktober 2018

This app created tabs on my product pages instantly! You need this plugin if you want to include extra details or terms in your product listing. Thank you!

Simple Made Pretty
10 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 7 oktober 2018

Great product tab product. Lets you easily create mass tabs for a collection of products or specific tabs for single products.

AQ Group