SmartTabs: Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
TK Digital
4.6
January 22, 2021

doesnt work, probably one of the hardest apps to set up and its not clear what each section is supposed to do. wasted few hours for nothing

Fuchusi
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 23, 2020

Its free and looks great. But the main thing I was looking for was changing from tabs to accordian on mobile. There's an option in there to change automatically, but it doesn't work. It'll just show Tabs. Chat help wasn't useful and kinda want to get on with their day. Otherwise it would be a great app, its ok if you just want tabs.

Monster Monitors
Time spent using app: 17 days
TK Digital replied October 23, 2020

Hi there,

Truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't have an option to always show accordion view on mobile. We have an option to transform the widget to accordion when there's not enough space for all the tabs, or always accordion (for both desktop and mobile), but not tabs for desktop / accordion for mobile, sorry.

We'll definitely add this feature to our TODO and add it to the app. Thank you for the suggestion!

Best,
TK Digital team

October 1, 2020

It so bad don't use this app unless you want to waste your time! Everything here is a mess and it just makes my website look like a joke.

DogSavers
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 15, 2020

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

Shop Energy Focus
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
TK Digital replied April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.

Edited March 27, 2020

Look, I'm no expert. Brand new to this. But when I ask support an apparently dumb question, I don't think it's very helpful to reply with an attitude. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for your tab needs if you think you'll have any trouble setting this up as there are lots of apps doing this.

Pueo Gallery
Time spent using app: 4 days
TK Digital replied March 27, 2020

Hello,

Sorry if our response sounded rude, we did not try to be rude.

If you need help with application setup, please contact us through Live customer support chat and we will respond right away.

From your side you don't need to add any code to your theme as application loads from Shopify Api, not from your theme.

You can create tabs two ways.

If you need Specific tabs, use heading 5 at your product description after you activated them inside the app:

To add tabs to multiple products or collections use Shared tabs, you can only create them inside the app:

Regards,