SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Manelleh

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Violet Leaf Skincare

Aside from minor quirks (refreshing needed on both product pages and site page) I really like this app. I would recommend it to anyone who wants tabs on their site. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Julia Gash

When I had an issue with the tab app, the team at TK Digital were quick to respond and helped me resolve it easily. Knowing that good quality and speedy technical support was there, gave me confidence in using the app, which has been an asset for my online shop

II MUCH

I spent six hours trying to do what this app did for me in minutes. I had some issues trying to figure out the custom CSS bits and finally gave up and imported from a word file to get bullet lists otherwise it would be five stars. Well worth the price.

Basic Boutique Online

Nice application. You can get simple tabs for free unlike most of the other applications. Recommend it

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

Good but it would be a free plan too. Anyway, I think that a Shop could pay for this.
However, good app.

Label2X

When it will be translated to the Dutch language I will give it a 5-star rating.
The prize is also very good for the options you've got.

SPEEDY PROTECT US

I just installed the application, I really had a problem with the display which was responsive, the "EDI" advisor was very efficient, he was able to answer my request in less than 5 minutes. Good service and good app, I highly recommend it.

Azashops

I used FREE Tabs to categorize my product descriptions. It works well. I just wish it's easier to use

Aladdin Store

Graficamente non è il massimo. fa bene il suo lavoro. Ottimo rapporto prezzo qualità. l'abbonamento mensile non è faticoso da sostenere, anche per un sito aperto da poco.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21