FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Hijabs&More

Amazing app - does exactly what it says. The customer service over delivered and helped to answer questions after hours. He resolved the problems within minutes. I love the app and hoping to increase conversion with this app! It gives a real professional feel to our shop!

thepetadise

Freee !! And really helpful. Really nice to add tabs like ''shipping'' or how to use. To simplify the navigation of the page fddsfdf

Executiwe

It adds a really professional feel to your website, so glad to have this FREE app! It truly transforms your store

MATT KING UNDERCOVER

This is an easy to use App install and use. It provides a great finished look on my product page. Very happy.

SydneyRugsOnline

Easy to use , very helpful app to get different tabs , Customer service very good and quick. you can use free tabs product page tabs, we recommend this app. :) Thank you

Synergy Projects Consulting e-Shop

Absolutely fantastic app, save me a lot of time and works like a charm. Been looking for something like this for a while, Would recommend it. Support is incredibly helpful and fast to reply, they go out there way to assist.

PetPillowFactory

Very good app. I really like how simple it is and it's something that ive been looking for, for a long time. The support is also very good.

Cocoa Lynx

Just a little tricky to fully understand but it is 100% an amazing app. The fact that it is free is crazy. IT made my store product page look clean. Thanks

sgile

Great app and great service, work perfectly in my shop! and the service is good. therefore, highly recommended!

Wild Ones Decor

Perfect for what I need, so simple to use & amazing customer service on the only occasion I've needed assistance ( for a non-app related issue they were able to walk me through).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84