FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Ehrenmann

Amazing App, it makes youe product description a lot smaller and better to look at. thank you for this service

Cheap Dollar Deals

Great App, thanks for making it free. Wish it was more customizeable. Been using for a few days now, not bad.

BodyStreak

Awesome app, really cool. Haven't had a chance to use it yet as its asked for a review but I guess we'll see

SmartShop

excellent app, easy to use, and super usefull, higly recommended for beginners and intermediate store owners...

DRIFT

I used this app to do tabs. It's great. Does exactly what it says it will do. It free as long as you review it which is fair enough I suppose.

Mobilehubzone

It's great. Really easy to use and user friendly and intuitive. It makes your pages look tidy and pro.

Shop Services Retail

64% of online shoppers look for Shipping costs on the product page. This shows them what they're looking for

Aerodivision

Does exactly what it says in the description! Easy to install and easy to work with.

Hence the review.

XooHome

it 's pretty nice,I feel good about it. The point is that it's free.

Free Free Free Free Free Free Free

Spunky&Bold

This helped my product pages look more professional very quickly. I really like the efficiency of the "static" pages that are applied sitewide, or to specific collections. Developer was smart to also provide the ability to add customized tabs to specific pages in an easy way. It would be nice if it had more logos embedded in the app as I had to get creative with html in order to have the fonts on the tabs match my site fonts.