FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

TiendaMeadJohnson

I used this appa and it is what i was looking for to increase the my website with better information
Why the countdown don't stop after write the comment?
Is the APP free or not when we make a possitive comment?

NEXTZTORE

THANK YOU it is a good app. It allows you to put tabs near the description of the products so everything is good organized!

The Coconut Bowl Shop

Awesome APP. I think this app is really handy and makes the product page look very easy to read and attractive. Thank You very much. I recommend this to anyone who needs to add tabs to their product page.

Status-quo Canvas

not bad, giving some trouble tho. they make you give a positive review within 5 days, here i am. fair enough

Ancient Allure

Good. Seems like it does what I wanted it to do. It could be a little easier to use though but for the price of the app it's a good start.

Nice Wear Shop

DE MOMENTO ME ESTA GUSTANDO MUCHO , MUY PRACTICA Y UTIL , EL USUARIO OUEDE ENTENDER MEJOR LA PAGINA Y TEENR UNA BUENA EXPERIENCIA DE CARA ALA COMPRA , SE PUEDE FRAGMENTAR MEDIANTE CARPETAS LA DESCRIPCION , LAS MEDIDAD , LOS PAGOS , LOS ENVIOS Y TENER LA PAGINA MAS ORDENADA Y LIMPIA.yo la recomiendo al100%

Fair Fro Clothing

I used this app for 1 day now and i really like it. It is very easy to use and it looks great on the product page. Really worth your time!

Fitness Life Glz

I like this app because it allows me add tabs to my products in shopify and this is beneficial for my store, tanks for the app!

Too Cube

:)wefswefwftg eg etgrewefsadcafgstsrtgergergerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

weDealit Store

Great app, wow i just love it. It really helps me and i recommend you it because it's a great app to explore.