FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Fitness Life Glz

I like this app because it allows me add tabs to my products in shopify and this is beneficial for my store, tanks for the app!

Too Cube

:)wefswefwftg eg etgrewefsadcafgstsrtgergergerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

weDealit Store

Great app, wow i just love it. It really helps me and i recommend you it because it's a great app to explore.

ODUN ARTS

Dont know yet how is the app but I want to try it first Sounds very functional and simple to use

A&P Cases

Great app which allowed me to show customers the exact details of my products. Highly recommend this if you want your customers to be more confident in your products.

VapePoint

I am still testing the app. Looks fine for now. The tabs are nice and it saved some valuable time for me. Not sure yet.

The Horizon Collection

Just what I needed for my store. Simple to change and simple to use. Would recommend. Just remember to deactivate it before uninstalling if needed.

VEBLISH

It's free and we would love to use this to our online store - veblish.com. We have tons of information for each products, thus this helps.

KD's Boutique

I used the app to put tabs on my product pages does exactly what i wanted to do. makes my store look a lot better

zyadha

Best app ever can't believe this is free and it boosts the sales like hell and the great thing about it is that its absolutely

you can add so many numbers of tabs
there are no cons for this app