FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Azul Hair Collection

This app is pretty useful, we could get our tabs up and running really quick.

I recommend this application.

Thanks!

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.

The Yakamoz

Great app, some issues you have to work around though but it is manageable. Also, the fact that the app is free is a big plus.

Dream Little Angel

Great app.....it's not the best out there but Free! The instructions are very simple and easy to figure it out!

CDEFMUJER.COM

Great app to help to create tabs to someone with low to zero coding experience. Recommended to any one

Coralies kakor

I like this app. It is the app is the best for my web side and I would like to recommend to everybody. It is the best!

Get Ideas

Great app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you want your pages to look but I would recommend for a clean look and easy tab references.

International Fashion Trading

I just installed this app and I have to say it is very easy to use. For a few days I was wondering how to insert the Size Chart in my products (www.hothotstyles.com) and I was about to manually insert a link in each product description and I stumbled on this app which helped with that. Thanks so much...greatly appreciated. Trying to give it 5 stars but only allowing me to give it 4.

Shark-Tastic

Clean set up. Wish you could customize the tab headings for the Accordion View but overall a pretty nice app....

Ghost Town Shirts

makes crating tabs fast and easy mades life easier dosent require fancu computer skills or brain surgeon skill and it uploads fast no bug or problem just fast and easy i en