FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Get Ideas

Great app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you want your pages to look but I would recommend for a clean look and easy tab references.

International Fashion Trading

I just installed this app and I have to say it is very easy to use. For a few days I was wondering how to insert the Size Chart in my products (www.hothotstyles.com) and I was about to manually insert a link in each product description and I stumbled on this app which helped with that. Thanks so much...greatly appreciated. Trying to give it 5 stars but only allowing me to give it 4.

Shark-Tastic

Clean set up. Wish you could customize the tab headings for the Accordion View but overall a pretty nice app....

Ghost Town Shirts

makes crating tabs fast and easy mades life easier dosent require fancu computer skills or brain surgeon skill and it uploads fast no bug or problem just fast and easy i en

Harlem Chocolate Factory

I love the ability to add tabs with out increasing the length of the page. We use it to provide as much information as possible in a small space.

Wolvestuff

somewhat ok and easy to use. it really does help in especially if we have long product descriptions and other informations needed for the product.

OPIKZONE

it works better than the other app i had use, i will recommend about this app , it provide more option

Chilart

Great app and it is FREE...but read instructions! I was just testing and decided to delete the app, not good and yes, my fault. I re-installed and decided to read instructions this time, very easy to use...but again, follow instructions! Thanks for making this app, my only suggestion would be to put a big red banner that says "Click here before you start!".

RaptorEagle

Bonne application pour shopify je conseille, sa fait tout de suite plus ranger et lisible, simple a utiliser

Queen Matters

I currently use this app to customize and organize my products in my store. I love the ability to style base on your own preference. This app is great. Love, love, love, it.