FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Queen Matters

I currently use this app to customize and organize my products in my store. I love the ability to style base on your own preference. This app is great. Love, love, love, it.

esitollo

Awesome app to clear clutter and organize product page! Recommend to everyone starting out and it's free.

Really Good & Soul

Been playing around with it today and I really like how easily it separates the product description. Very handy. Would be 5 stars if I customisation was a smidge more detailed!

Street Beast Clothing Store

Just downloaded it but really helpful so far! It allowed me to have product descriptions and sizing infos. Though I wish we could change titles' font.

Enjoy It Together

Good app. Simple install and very flexible. Minimal disruption to your product page. the good order of tabs.

LeoBodnarElectronics

Easy to use app - sometimes does not work instantly but overall would recommend. We required many tabs for products and this has solved this issue.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

This app is very helpful for our website. The setup and implementation of the app is very simple. However, sometimes the design changes dont reflect on the frontend of the website. We have written to the developers and hope they can help us resolve the same.

Go Lettrage Sticker Art Online

Un apps vraiment pratique pour organiser les différentes idées dans la descriptions des produits! Merci !

Backner ApS

Great App, was able to exactly customize my product pages the I wanted to give the customer a more segmented understanding of what the products delivers.

RB FASHION STYLE

I tried this app and it works as expected! It looks good and it is easy to install and use. More features and things you can adjust would be nice, but since it is free you can not complain:) Thanks for developing this app!