FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

LOLO Boutique

So I installed this app, but did not like it, because it just did not work for me. Of course I have uninstalled it without deactivation. Then the problems started... I wrote to the support team and they just sent me the video with the instructions how to fix the product page. I followed the instructions and then more problems appeared. Only editing the code did not help. Spent 30 hours and finally fixed it, but needed to delete other useful apps. After sending a 3d email to the support team they just resent the same video.. Thank you but NO! Why do you create something that so many people complained about it? Why not editing some codes or smth? SUPPORT - 1/5, APP -1/5. I WANT TO SWEAR BUT I WON'T. Good luck.

March 14, 2019

Update 19.03.2019
We just released a new update which should support your theme. We added dozens of new themes and new review apps.

Hi there, thanks for a feedback. Its a shame that you had to spent so much time fixing it :(

We normally strongly suggest to spend 1 minute and few clicks to create a backup theme version so to avoid such issues.

Unfortunatelly we can't support all themes available, there are many custom themes which we can't handle automatically. Thats why we always suggest to have backup and also prepared a short video which explains how to fix issues manually in few seconds.

We also just installed Intercom Chat plugin which will help to reach out our support faster and more efficient.

If you stil need our help please ping us and we will sort it out for you.

Riggodom.

after deleting the app it leaves you spam in the description of the products
I do not know what to do..

March 14, 2019

Hi there,
You had to deactivate app first so system restore your old settings and only then uninstall your app.

Please send a request to tom@firepush.io with your store url and we will assign developer who will help you to fix it asap

4 the Love of Bubbles

Broke my site. Followed the directions and my descriptions disappeared. Followed the directions to remove snippet, completely messed up the format of my product pages. I saved a back up copy, but somehow the code is there as well. So even with me getting my product pages to show up legibily, it still has in the code this company's branding link even though no tabs are on the page.

March 13, 2019

---

Sorry to hear that. Appreciate for your feedback.

I would suggest to reach out our support so we could help you to fix your issue.

I will send you request to access temporary your store so our devs will check whats going on.

MuitoImporta

Caralho essa porra não remove mais?Esse troço invadiu meu site e agora não quer site, em cada produto aparece Smar Tabs fazendo propaganda pra cá mesmo depois de remove-lo

Blue Dragon Collectibles

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!
Update: I started using this app in mid-January to give me 3 tabs for each product (variable Description, then static Shipping and Reviews). At the time I installed the app said that it was totally free. Since then they have changed it (without warning) to a paid plan for Static Tabs. I haven't been able to get the free Standard Tabs to work myself, and all I needed was as described above.

When I contacted support asking about the price change that I noticed they weren't entirely clear in their first reply, so I asked for clarification (it looked on my app screen like I was allowed to keep my 2 Static Tabs for free). However, they sent me a cantankerous reply email with the entire text highlighted repeating what they already said and asking that I remove my 1-star review.

I haven't found any app to replace it with yet but I plan to look for one. Don't waste your time with the free version without being comfortable figuring out how the Standard Tabs work!

March 7, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. App is still free to use. You can use standard tabs completly free of charge. These tabs can completely cover all your products. It just requires a bit more manual work.

1 Static tab still remains free of charge as well.

We are sorry you missed our email about upcoming changes.

Unfortunately, We had to decide whearher we need to close this app and stop supporting it or ask merchants for symbolic contribution to keep it alive.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these changes.

FunkyFemme

Worst app on this planet don't use it! That charge dollars for 2 extra tabs which is unfair! I will rather use no tabs.

March 19, 2019

Hi there, we had to ask merchants for a small contribution so not to shut it down.

Machina Futurae

Worst app ever. Poor customer service. No real help. Bad.

Hi, sorry to hear that.
Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Inspirezz.Me

It's a mess! I just installed the app, all the descriptions from my products disappeared. Even after Uninstall it, same think!!! I just noticed that once I install the app, something broke on the process, fortunately I had a clean duplicated theme, so I replaced my product-details.liquid code, and now it's working again!!! I tried hundreds off apps, that it's a first for me! wooow, congrats on that!
PS. And to be in clear, the install was from chrome browser, no issues with the system or the internet connection.

SmartBuddy

Worst app ever made. Uninstall but keep running. SMH. A total disgrace. Don't install it if you don't want lose hair.

Oisa Adventure

Como es gratis ponen el nombre de la aplicación en la parte inferior derecha con un link a su propia aplicacion por lo que la pagina deja de ser profesional, perdemos el tiempo y nos toca volver a empezar. Le doy una estrella porque no le puedo dar menos. La he desinstalado y aun así me sigue apareciendo, he tenido que pausar la pagina para que no lo vea nadie. Estoy super descontenta