FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Balete Blades

love this app, very easy to understand. Easy store integration and very fast setup. Will definitely recommend.

naturfell.com

Great app if you consider it is for free. I am using it in my ecom shop since few weeks and haven't had any issues so far. Highly recommended.

Swan & Fox

hi, everybody ! just start using it and already happy with it. It's very easy to use. And you easily customize tabs

Cosme Hut

this app is easy to create and handle. i'd recommend this app to a user that don't know much of coding and would love to design the website with a more cyber feel.

Dealzilla.com.au

This works well and is visually appealing. It would be better if placing images within the tabs was more intuitive.

Pimady

Super application ! merci de nous offrir gratuitement cette application qui permet de mettre en place facilement des tabs dans les pages produits

thewirelesslife2

It's good. I like it other than they disappear every now and again... hopefully this gets fixed and I can actually use it.

Deluxious

really cool app, as soon as i set it up, the websito looked a way better ! I also modified the color to fit with my website theme and it looks perfect !!

Egyptian Leather Union

Usfull and good applection,it help me to sell my products, and to inform my clients with a rules and more .

UR AESTHETIC.

Exactly what I needed. Fully customizable. Took a minute to figure out how to get different custom tabs for each product but after that it was smooth sailing.