FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

HuggyBabe

This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to add tabs on the Product Description page so that User does not have to leave the page to check shipping policy.

gearzealstore

Givebands

UPDATE - JUNE 2019: I was contacted by TK Digital, who indicated they have subsequently fixed the issue based on my feedback. Great service! With the app working as intended and maintaining my settings, it's a great app - I'm happy to update this to 4 stars.

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW MAR 26, 2019:
I had installed this with the hope that I could manage tabs easily. Initially everything seemed work well and the set up wasn't bad (hence 2 stars).

The loss of 3 stars comes from the fact that subsequent updates to the app killed my tab settings and broke the display of description information on my store. If you update, you should maintain the user's existing settings. I lost time and money thanks to this.

The Black Travel Box

Very straight forward tool to create a more organized and user friendly product page. Some rough edges on dashboard layout but quick replies from support.

Balete Blades

love this app, very easy to understand. Easy store integration and very fast setup. Will definitely recommend.

naturfell.com

Great app if you consider it is for free. I am using it in my ecom shop since few weeks and haven't had any issues so far. Highly recommended.

Swan & Fox

hi, everybody ! just start using it and already happy with it. It's very easy to use. And you easily customize tabs

Cosme Hut

this app is easy to create and handle. i'd recommend this app to a user that don't know much of coding and would love to design the website with a more cyber feel.

Dealzilla.com.au

This works well and is visually appealing. It would be better if placing images within the tabs was more intuitive.

Pimady

Super application ! merci de nous offrir gratuitement cette application qui permet de mettre en place facilement des tabs dans les pages produits