FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Saphir Watch

Very intuitive, easy to use,
you can use forever by post a review, so i do it, and it's work, cause you read me

Give Or Keep

Very easy to use. I like how it’s free but there is a small brand name down the bottom just underneath the tab section which you have to pay to get rid of. Other than that, it’s great

ThisPen

Great app, really like the way I can customize everything. Like that it is free as well. Gonna keep using this

HuggyBabe

This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to add tabs on the Product Description page so that User does not have to leave the page to check shipping policy.

gearzealstore

Givebands

UPDATE - JUNE 2019: I was contacted by TK Digital, who indicated they have subsequently fixed the issue based on my feedback. Great service! With the app working as intended and maintaining my settings, it's a great app - I'm happy to update this to 4 stars.

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW MAR 26, 2019:
I had installed this with the hope that I could manage tabs easily. Initially everything seemed work well and the set up wasn't bad (hence 2 stars).

The loss of 3 stars comes from the fact that subsequent updates to the app killed my tab settings and broke the display of description information on my store. If you update, you should maintain the user's existing settings. I lost time and money thanks to this.

The Black Travel Box

Very straight forward tool to create a more organized and user friendly product page. Some rough edges on dashboard layout but quick replies from support.

Balete Blades

love this app, very easy to understand. Easy store integration and very fast setup. Will definitely recommend.

naturfell.com

Great app if you consider it is for free. I am using it in my ecom shop since few weeks and haven't had any issues so far. Highly recommended.

Swan & Fox

hi, everybody ! just start using it and already happy with it. It's very easy to use. And you easily customize tabs