FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Machina Futurae

Worst app ever. Poor customer service. No real help. Bad.

Hi, sorry to hear that.
Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Inspirezz.Me

It's a mess! I just installed the app, all the descriptions from my products disappeared. Even after Uninstall it, same think!!! I just noticed that once I install the app, something broke on the process, fortunately I had a clean duplicated theme, so I replaced my product-details.liquid code, and now it's working again!!! I tried hundreds off apps, that it's a first for me! wooow, congrats on that!
PS. And to be in clear, the install was from chrome browser, no issues with the system or the internet connection.

SmartBuddy

Worst app ever made. Uninstall but keep running. SMH. A total disgrace. Don't install it if you don't want lose hair.

Oisa Adventure

Como es gratis ponen el nombre de la aplicación en la parte inferior derecha con un link a su propia aplicacion por lo que la pagina deja de ser profesional, perdemos el tiempo y nos toca volver a empezar. Le doy una estrella porque no le puedo dar menos. La he desinstalado y aun así me sigue apareciendo, he tenido que pausar la pagina para que no lo vea nadie. Estoy super descontenta

Innovative & Cool

I put a positive review because I got a notification that told me that to have the app forever you have to leave a positive review.

update: they never gave me the app for free. Now you have to pay to edit or add a tab.

Eco Bottles and Stuff

Rubbish. I installed this app last night and it seemed ok so I amended lots of the info on my products. Today the app won’t load or work so I have had to uninstall it. Hopefully all my hard work last night hasn’t been lost. I would not recommend installing this app. It’s a shame I can’t give it no stars.

FYL Clothing

Terrible app and even worse support. The app shows various different tabs on product pages that aren't selected on the tab sections.

I contacted support and they blamed another app. When I asked them which other app was causing the problem, they didn't respond. I sent them several more emails trying to follow this up with no response.

Again, the app is utterly useless!!! And the support.... COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP OR THE SO CALLED "SUPPORT"

luxebyborcik

hated it, didn't work with my theme, customer service not helpful at all. super disappointed. would never recommend.

Surpiqure

This app is a mess. It removed all my product descriptions unable to save my edits.... Dont use this app if you dont want to mess up your site.

BestAccessoriesFor

Did not work as easy as I wanted. I don’t care if they remove my access, it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t recommend.