FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Innovative & Cool

I put a positive review because I got a notification that told me that to have the app forever you have to leave a positive review.

update: they never gave me the app for free. Now you have to pay to edit or add a tab.

Eco Bottles and Stuff

Rubbish. I installed this app last night and it seemed ok so I amended lots of the info on my products. Today the app won’t load or work so I have had to uninstall it. Hopefully all my hard work last night hasn’t been lost. I would not recommend installing this app. It’s a shame I can’t give it no stars.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

FYL Clothing

Terrible app and even worse support. The app shows various different tabs on product pages that aren't selected on the tab sections.

I contacted support and they blamed another app. When I asked them which other app was causing the problem, they didn't respond. I sent them several more emails trying to follow this up with no response.

Again, the app is utterly useless!!! And the support.... COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP OR THE SO CALLED "SUPPORT"

luxebyborcik

hated it, didn't work with my theme, customer service not helpful at all. super disappointed. would never recommend.

Surpiqure

This app is a mess. It removed all my product descriptions unable to save my edits.... Dont use this app if you dont want to mess up your site.

BestAccessoriesFor

Did not work as easy as I wanted. I don’t care if they remove my access, it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t recommend.

Svalbarði Polar Iceberg Water

UPDATE: Screwed up my Shopify store big time! They promised free forever if people leave a positive review which I was happy to do when it worked. But out of the blue I go in and I've been cut down to 1 static tab and a message that says I have to pay. So fine, I paid since I thought if it works it is good. Nope, the interface wouldn't let me create text entries at all. I tried custom but first it wasn't let me enter hyperlinks at all and then later it did but they didn't show up on the page. I uninstalled and asked for a refund (here's hoping they do), but now my product descriptions don't show up at all just giving error messages that it can't find the tabs. If the dang thing was reliable as it was before I'd say go for it, but this is now a total nightmare, stay away.

OLD:
The app simply works. I used it to add information to my product descriptions in a more compact presentation. Recommended.

Britain Street

I tried this app, and found it pretty tough to get my head around how to correctly edit my product descriptions so it would work. After hours of battling with subtitles that kept resizing, I was told by support it doesn't support my theme. Perfect! Hours I can't get back.

Pagan Marie Boutique

all i did was install it and poof all of our product descriptions were gone. Not impressed - now waiting on support to fix this issue. not a good look for our customers trying to shop the website. ..

Oscar & Friends

After being accused of doing something to the code with an email 'What did you do?' they then go silent when they dont know how to fix it. Do not waste your time