FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

House of Romanov Fashion

Simple to use, one of the biggest things I look for. I love the look it leaves on my page. I think the information you can get on the pages is useful for conversions

BlackApple Clothing

Great App, love it,....have been struggling to find a app to make my porduct page look much cleaner and organised, thanks

Warren Hill

Seems to work great! I haven't given it a thorough testing yet but looks like it's exactly what i needed.

FLYWOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CannonWood Southern

Loving the tabs. Gives my product pages a cleaner and more organized look! Much better than the plain look of the standard page.

Qian yi he Show

it's really helpful and powerful! Easy and intuitive! I've been able to re-organize my product details pages, thank you!

Solshoppen

Works as it should, can recommend this to anyone. Easy to add/edit tabs and easy to use in general.

Kanfety

Easy to install app and interface was easy to use, hope it remains free as i can use this in the long run. Very good and helpful app it makes my site look professional.

Case Athletic

Absolutely perfect for what I needed (adding shipping to every page in a separate tab). Easy to use and good tutorials. Thanks.

PrettyLittleGiftBox

So far so good. However I didnt like that it forces a review so quickly to keep it free. but it does seem to be exactly what i was looking for.. thankyou to the developer.