SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

ecoimagine

These guys are amazing! They have super fast turn around and understand what I am saying. App is flexible and tabs look great!

CustomYaez

Effective, user friendly, simple and works! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rojel

I am selling Honey and the product page shows three different features, Details, Benefits, and Usage.
Free Tabs supports me for this requirement.
I highly recommend others to use FREE Tabs.

Living Horse Tails

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.

a touch of | HUE

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

ThermaFLX

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.

Stacy Chan Limited

This app is great. The tabs were easy to install and the customer support is helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Pet Drs

This is a great app, our products pages are now easy to read and give our customers a much better user experience.

The Little Jones

A brilliant app that has done exactly what I wanted it to. The support was absolutely fantastic too - super helpful and very quick response times.

Test_nyGM

So simple, but important to clean up product pages with mutch product information. Also support most helpful if you need them!