SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Bohemian Beard

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 13 hours

No brainer investment. App provides huge value to the UX experience of our site. I expect this will provide a good uplift in conversion stats.

melOn Design

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent, easy to use app to organise your product descriptions.
All my descriptions were really long and basically filled the whole page.
This app helps you split your description up into different tabs which shortens each page (if you use the same description for each product in a collection, you can use the 'shared' tabs option).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++++++++

Lash Mob

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Absolutely love this app! Has already made our website look more professional and flows sooo much better. Definitely need to watch the videos to make sure that you are doing it right but they are super easy to follow. Loved it so much that we bought the lifetime plan straight away! Had a small technical issue, however support was straight onto it and fixed it up within the hour. Absolute legend!

Grahams Natural USA

Location Australia

I really like this app. It is easy to use and has lots of great options, it looks great on our website.

PetX - Online

Location South Africa

I have only started using this app now, but so far the help I received from them is very good and quick. The app looks good on my store. Thank you

Orient Paperbacks

Location India

Excellent support from team TK Digital. Needed their assistance after changing store theme. Prompt response and resolution. Highly recommended!!

SounderGolf

App delivers exactly the functionality i was looking for, and excellent friendly and timely support to help me resolve a few small issues around integration. Very happy to recommend

Glamabox Cosmetix ☆

Time spent using app Over 1 year

EDIT: Thank you for clearing up the integrity of your product. I appreciate that. Good to know the support was so was so helpful and caring. EDIT: Well I have cancelled my subscription and removed your code from my site as precaution. Id appreciate it if you could tell me when it is no longer being 'falsely flagged' as malicious and I will reinstate your app and change the 1 star rating if cleared. Regards. Original Review:
YOUR DOMAIN IS TURNING UP AS !! I PAID FOR YOUR PRODUCT AND ALL!!! static.tabs.tkdigital.dev 151.139.128.11 ! Heres the virus report: https://app.any.run/tasks/b1619f54-eea7-432e-aec8-895b54fa01bd

June 15, 2021

Hi there,

UPDATE2: any.run whitelisted our domains so it's not flagged anymore! Here's response from their support team: "We reviewed your request and changed the internal detection rules. Now everything is working well.
Please you can see below an example of a task.

UPDATE: we've received following update from our CDN provider "This happens because someone uses our services for their gambling etc services. Our abuse department takes care of these accounts swiftly, but the results of those scans remain the same. For instance if we take a look at these scanners, they'll show you that it isn't malicious:

We've contacted any.run and we're still waiting for them to re-scan and remove that flag from our CDN provider IP addresses.

ORIGINAL REPLY:
First of all I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Our app don't have any malicious software of course. static.tabs.tkdigital.dev is our CDN domain, we're using one of the best CDN providers - StackPath - to deliver our static assets (js files) fast and reliably to visitors in any corner of the World.

It looks that StackPath CDN IP address where our domain points was flagged by any.run as MALICIOUS. Not sure why that happened (probably because some other StackPath content served by the same server was flagged), we're now working with StackPath support engineers on that situation and we'll do our best to fix that issue ASAP.

So in short, any.run flagged CDN provider IP address as MALICIOUS and that affected other users of that CDN provider, incl. us. Problem is not in malicious scripts on our end, but in flagging all the CDN server users by any.run. We'll do our best to remove that flag from our domain asap.

Thanks,
TK Digital team

Modern&Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

Makes the default product description look much better. Had an issue with the tabs and it was resolved quickly.

Rosie Roo's London

Really good and easy to use! Makes the website looks so much more professional, clean and tidy! Would definitely recommend.