FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Sister Nova

love the app great app cool easy to use nice on the eyes worlds well should try it tabs are fun right makes life easy

ACUTESTREET

This app helps to add extra information on the product page e.g. shipping info and customer reviews across all products. Enjoy using this app as it's easy to use.

Eden and Love florals

I use this app to do tabs. this is a good app and useful! instantly provide conveniece and assist in clearer layout

Amagabeli

I have used this app for a few days and very nice. I hope it can always work better, thank you very much

DudesHouseGlass

I love this app so far. I have just installed it so don't know much but it looks great. I will leave another review later.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Really good app. It makes really easy to put as many informations as you like without making a mess with the product description. I strongly recomend its use. What makes it better is that the app is free!

Happee Sole

Great! I like this app because iit allows me to put tabs on my product page and it's very easy to use

Defense Divas®

It's easy to use and set up. I'm not sure how it affects SEO crawling and google ranking yet but I like the simplicity of installation.

Quinntessentials.

Brilliant APP - Means I can add so much more to my product descriptions
Easy to install and very easy to set up a tab. Thank you
Would like to see Tabs by product Tags as well as collections.

ONFESTIVAL

Good app for organitzation web I like so much. Recomend this app for all people have a shopify web!