SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 6, 2021

Makes the default product description look much better. Had an issue with the tabs and it was resolved quickly.

Modern&Home
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 4, 2021

Really good and easy to use! Makes the website looks so much more professional, clean and tidy! Would definitely recommend.

Rosie Roo's London
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 28, 2021

Very helpful customer service and the app is easy to use. I would recommend this as a good product page tabs app.

RAMSIGN.UK
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 27, 2021

I am using this to condense a lot of product information into a very compact space offered in a user-friendly way. It renders very clean and is stable across platforms. I like how simple this application is to set up and manage. I mean really! It never seems to conflict with other apps and does not mess with my code. Well worth the annual fee.

Carpenter Core LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 23, 2021

Incredibly good application really makes the description of the products look great
But what amazes is the amazing support even on the free awesome version you keep going.

InaEssentials Ελλαδα
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 18, 2021

I really like this app! And their customer service is great, I didn't know how to fix an issue and they helped me right away!

ALILA
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited May 18, 2021

These guys are amazing! They have super fast turn around and understand what I am saying. App is flexible and tabs look great!

ecoimagine
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 10, 2021

I am selling Honey and the product page shows three different features, Details, Benefits, and Usage.
Free Tabs supports me for this requirement.
I highly recommend others to use FREE Tabs.

Rojel
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 24, 2021

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.

Living Horse Tails
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 15, 2021

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

a touch of | HUE