FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Flora CBD

I installed that app to test, that was not what I needed so I unsinstall. After a while I realize that all my product pages were destroyed.. The description is in an ugly tab, I have some code written on my page and I cannot remove it at all.
This app is a shame, destroying all my job and I have no way to fix it by myself. I am now waiting for shopify team to ask the app developer to fix that stuff.
I really don't like the way the dev does, I am not recommand this app

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Elevate Fiber Arts

Complete lack of integrity. Could you trust someone who broke their promise, hijacks your info and leaves you in a lurch? We did love it until they wiped out the functionality they were providing without any warning and now we're left without pertinent information for all of our listings throughout our ENTIRE site. Not only that we have NO access to what we had written on those tabs!!! Now we truly hate this app. Seriously stressful and terrible way to roll out a change. They changed their terms of "free forever" after leaving a positive review... seriously uncool guys. Now only one tab is free? How could that be remotely helpful to anyone? They muscling people into paying up and reneging on their promise to provide it for free as an early adopter and leaving a positive review. And now how could we possibly trust them and think we'd pay money for the app? Really wish they thought this through.

Banneret

Do NOT get this app. It completely messed up my product pages by overlapping the tabs and removing my reviews. Even though I deleted the app, nothing changed. For the sake of your sanity, please do NOT get this.

LuxorShop

With the free theme it's working very well but when I have changed my store theme now it's not working developer already take too much to for fix it. But they can't fix it so bad it's a not wrong app very bad :(

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Not a good app if you have a custom theme. I mean this app changed the whole look on my landing page I had to deactivate and uninstall quick to get things back right again. They have not fully tested this app on different themes yet they have homework to do.

Tinyangels

Couldn't get it to work on mobile. Emailed support, multiple times. Nobody works here

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next